Sunday, September 30, 2012

Milk

You know you're an Arts student when you are at Safeway on 10th asking strangers to take a picture of their milk. This is my first project for my VISA (Visual Arts) class, and I was so nervous! Everything went really smoothly, a few people were a little weirded out by the idea, but for the most part everyone was cool about it. I even ran into the Drama prof at UBC, she was so excited that I joined the Players Club (Drama Club) for directing in 2nd term. Then at the last minute I asked the stock clerk if he wanted to be in the project and he went in the back and brought out the egg nog that hadn't been put on the shelves yet. What an unexpected way to end the afternoon. I'll post the project when it's all finished!

Jennifer pretending she didn't know me and helping out

Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment